Pages

February 5, 2018

Releasing the Need to Please

This is a treatment addressing how I was before I discovered Science of Mind, living in denial of my human potential and spiritual needs. This assignment was for week six of the Self Mastery class. Feel free to use as is or adapt for your own use!

Spiritual Mind Treatment

Condition: 
My need to please is preventing me from reaching my full human potential, preventing me from being true to myself.


Purpose: 
I am whole, perfect, and complete as I am. Spirit guides me in right action for the perfect fulfillment of my highest good.

Qualities of God: 
Wholeness, Right Action, Divine Wisdom, Harmony, Order

     There is one Power, one Presence, one Life, and that is God. God is all there is, whole, perfect, and complete for all eternity, omniscient and omnipresent. God is right action always, through the power of divine wisdom and infinite intelligence. God is order in all things and complete harmony. God is absolute perfection!
     As an individualized expression of God, I too am whole, perfect, and complete. I share in the oneness of all life. As Divine Spirit lives within me, I am always guided to right action. As a droplet in the ocean that is God, I too have access to the infinite intelligence and divine wisdom of the universe. I am one with God and as such I am also order in all things and complete harmony.
     I, Marianne, say the word for myself that I am whole, perfect, and complete as I am. There is no need to please anyone else; I need only trust the divine wisdom that is always accessible to me, always guiding me to right action and my perfect good. My good is the good of everyone else, because we are all one, all connected. Not expressing my creative potential, not growing spiritually, not sharing the love I have are all denials of Spirit’s gifts living through me, desiring to flow forth. Any thought that I need to live other than my truth is an illusion, and all fear of others’ opinions about me is dissolved. I stand up to claim my right to live my truth, in full creative expression, as I am guided by Spirit to my highest good.
     I am so grateful and thankful for the shift in consciousness that allows this manifestation of wholeness and fearlessness to take place. I am so thankful that I am open and receptive to the divine wisdom of spirit which is always available to me.
     I release this word into the Universal Law of Mind, trusting the process completely, knowing that as I do so, it is already done. And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment