Pages

September 7, 2016

I Am Love and Absolutely Worth Loving

In week five of the Self Mastery class, our assignment was to write a spiritual mind treatment for an issue that came up while reviewing the chapter on 'Freeing Myself and Others to Love.' Here is mine. Feel free to use it or adapt it if it resonates with you!

Spiritual Mind Treatment

Condition:
Fear of abandonment makes me reluctant to trust in love relationships. It is difficult to believe that I am worth loving.


Purpose:
I am love and absolutely worth loving. I am one with God and all of Life.

Qualities of God:
Oneness, Wholeness, Love, Faith

     There is one Power, one Presence, one Life, and that is God. God is all there is – the source and substance of all. God is whole, perfect, and complete; omniscient and omnipresent. God is unconditional love and unwavering faith for all eternity.
     I know that as an individualized expression of God, I too am whole, perfect, and complete. The Divine Spirit within me links me to everything and everyone else in the universe; there is no separation. As a droplet in the ocean that is God, I too am unconditional love and unwavering faith. This is my birthright as a child of the Most High and it can be no other way. 
     I, Marianne, say the word for myself that I am unconditional love. Every part of me is lovable because every part of me is love, every part of me is God. Every part of me is important in the whole of the universe and every part of me is worthy of love because every part of me is God. God is all there is. All ideas of abandonment are false beliefs now dissolved in the light of truth of my being. I can never be abandoned because God is always with me, omniscient and omnipresent always. I am one with all of Life, absolutely never alone. There is no separation. Any lack of trust or lack of faith is dispelled now. I stand up and claim my oneness with the wholeness and love of God. The divine spirit lives within me, is me, acts through me and I trust completely.
     I am so grateful and thankful for the shift in consciousness that allows this manifestation of wholeness to take place. I am so grateful that I understand, am aware, and know that I am love always.  
     I release this word into the Universal Law of Mind, trusting the process completely, knowing that as I do so, it is already done. And so it is. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment