Pages

February 12, 2018

Realizing My Full Potential

In week seven of the Self Mastery class, we read "Some Elements of Commitment" in our student workbook. The four elements are:

  • My Principle-Centeredness. The foundation of faith that undergirds my human life and values, and validates WHO I AM. My Centeredness in Principle provides inner strength and stability in all I do. 
  • My Purpose. What I am in the world for. My faith-based sense of mission and direction. The thrust of my life. My Purpose gives basic meaning to my life. 
  • My Finite Objectives. My work. The finite ways in which I express my faith in my Purpose. My Objectives define the actions needed to implement my Purpose and bring my Vision into realization. 
  • My Vision. My capacity to see ultimate, archetypal possibilities in my Purpose and move toward making them real. My vision is my potential for creativity in living. 

Our assignment was to pick one of the elements of commitment that needed the most strengthening and write a spiritual mind treatment addressing it. I chose My Purpose and to some extent My Vision. I focused on the sense of unworthiness that up until that point had been keeping me from my mastery.


Spiritual Mind Treatment 

Condition: 
Residual feelings of unworthiness are preventing me from fully realizing joy, prosperity, and love in my life.

Purpose: 
I am one with the wholeness of life and absolutely matter in every way. I allow and participate in the circulation of joy, prosperity, and love.

Qualities of God: 
Oneness, Wholeness, Love, Joy, Prosperity, Abundance

     There is one Power, one Presence, one Life, and that is God. God is all there is, one with everyone and everything in the universe. God is whole, perfect, and complete always. God is unconditional love, unlimited joy, never-ending prosperity and abundance. God is more than enough of everything for everyone!
     As an individualized expression of God, I too am whole, perfect, and complete, just as I am. As the Divine Spirit that lives in everyone and everything also lives in me, I too am unconditional love and unlimited joy. The never-ending prosperity and abundance that are God are limitless and are mine as well as a child of and co-creator with God. As a part of God, I am part of the Oneness that is all Life, and I share fully in all of its good.
     I, Marianne, say the word for myself that I am one with the wholeness of life and absolutely matter in every way. I cannot be unimportant – I am one with God, and God is Life – the only thing which does matter. I have a place in the universe - talents to share, gifts to bring – that is of the utmost importance. As an individualized expression of Divine Spirit, I cannot be unworthy, because Spirit can never be unworthy. Spirit lives in me to experience the joy, love, and prosperity that it is, that I am. That is my purpose in life. I cannot be unworthy of living out my life’s purpose! In the light of truth of my being, all false beliefs of unworthiness and separation are dissolved. My wholeness and perfection in God, as a God-being, my oneness with all of Life are revealed as all fear is released and dispelled. I allow and participate in the circulation of joy, love, and prosperity, claiming them as my birthright.
     I am so grateful and thankful for the shift in consciousness that allows this manifestation of wholeness, an understanding of my own importance to take place.
     I release this word into the Universal Law of Mind, trusting the process completely, knowing that as I do so, it is already done. And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment