Pages

August 12, 2016

Restoring Myself to Wholeness

My assignment during week two of Self-Mastery class involved a spiritual mind treatment for the issue that came up for me while we were doing some heart work (our more uplifting term for 'homework') on Wholeness. I had not been taking very good care of myself. Time to love myself more. 


If this treatment resonates with you, feel free to adapt it for yourself. 


Spiritual Mind Treatment 

Condition:
My lack of discipline (intermittent, not regularly scheduled or followed practices of well-being) negatively affects all aspects of my being, particularly mental, emotional, and physical.

Purpose:
I choose to love myself more fully by following regularly scheduled practices of well-being.

Qualities of God:
Discipline, Balance, Trust, Patience, Harmony, Strength, Love

     There is one Power, one Presence, one Life – and that is God. God is all there is. God is whole, perfect, and complete for all eternity. God’s nature is trust and balance. God is infinite unconditional love which is discipline and strength to make the perfect choice always. God is patience, peace, and harmony. 
     I know that as this is God’s nature, it is also mine, for God and I are One. I am also whole, perfect, and complete for all eternity. If God’s nature is an ocean of trust and balance, I too am trust and balance as a droplet in that ocean. As an individualized expression of God, I too am unconditional love, with the same discipline and strength to make the perfect choice always. As God is, so I am also patience, peace, and harmony.
     I, Marianne, say the word for myself that discipline and balance comprise the order of my life. I bless and forgive myself for any past indulgences, knowing that everything is perfect, that every lesson was necessary to get me to where I am today. All desires for instant gratification, all tendencies toward laziness are dissolved in the light of truth of my Divine wholeness. All fear of success or failure, of change, or of the unfamiliar is banished from my consciousness and replaced with complete trust. I stand up to claim productivity for myself, as my birthright as a child of the Most High, knowing fully that the expression of my talents is my gift to the world, and I cannot be this beneficial presence without wholeness in every area of my being. With complete self-love, I choose to follow a regularly-scheduled practice of well-being which includes healthy eating, regular exercise, time set aside daily for creative pursuits, and consistent spiritual practice. I choose to put my own well-being first, knowing that I cannot serve God or others when I am not whole. I embrace this commitment to my wholeness, confident that while my ego may mistakenly desire easy surface pleasures, my True Self longs to experience itself as the God qualities of Discipline, Balance, Harmony, and Peace that I am.
     I am so grateful and thankful for the shift in consciousness that allows this manifestation of Discipline and Balance as the order of my life to take place.
     I release this word into the Universal Law of Mind, trusting the process completely, knowing that as I do so, it is already done. And so it is. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment